Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to Google
Add to My AOL
Subscribe in Bloglines
Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger


LeftyBlogs

Blogroll oh4russ!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

50 Blogs for Feingold Action Team
“It's time to stand up - not to cheer, but to fight back.”
--Senator Russ Feingold, On Executive Power. (Daily Kos, 2006-02-02)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rumor: Russ to be on Daily Show Wednesday

Well, it's not exactly a rumor. I was dead asleep until about the last minute of the show. But, right before the "Moment of Zen," I was standing up in front of the television, partially awake, and pretty sure that Jon announced that Russ would be the guest on the Wednesday March 22 show.

I've googled, searched TV-Guide, gone to The Daily Show site and not been able to confirm it. If anyone else saw it, sees a reference to it, or catches a rerun of tonight's show and can confirm it, please leave a comment.

If this was just a figment of my imagination, then I probably need a blogosphere vacation.

Update: It's confirmed. I caught it on the rerun.